Research activities of the Software Languages Team
- Software Language Engineering and Software Linguistics
- Dr. Jean-Marie Favre (OneTree Technologies, Luxembourg)
- Prof. Dragan Gasevic (Athabasca University, Canada)
- Megamodeling and linguistic architecture
- See mega for details.
- API usage analysis and migration
- See api for details.
- Software Co-evolution
- Grammarware Engineering
- Prof. Paul Klint (CWI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Strategic Programming
- Prof. Simon Thompson (University of Kent, UK)
- Software Adaptation
- Prof. Robert Hirschfeld, HPI
Scientific events in which the Software Languages Team is currently or was recently involved
- SLATKO 2011 (Software Languages at Koblenz 2011)
- WS4C 2011 (Software Language Engineering for Cyber-physical Systems at INFORMATIK 2011)
- CSXW 2011 (Coupled Software Transformations Workshop at GTTSE / SLE 2011)
- SATToSE 2011 (the 4th Seminar on Advanced Techniques & Tools for Software Evolution)
- GTTSE 2011 (the 4th International Summer School on Generative and Transformational Techniques)
- ADAPT 2010 (the 1st International Summer School on Software Adaptation)
- SLE 2010 (the 3rd International Conference on Software Language Engineering)
See also Ralf Lämmel's event site with PC memberships and alike.
Other related resources
Contact the Software Languages Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
page revision: 20, last edited: 28 Dec 2016 18:12