Project Practical "Software Languages"
(in German: Projektpraktikum "Softwaresprachen")
Some project practicals are also part of "practinars".
A long-term project practical was initiated in January 2013; see here here.
Design of the project practical
See the curriculum for general information.
- The main objective is to develop interesting software in a team.
- The main deliverable is an open-source software product.
- Involved activities
- technology experiments
- design and specification
- Projektpraktikum 15/16
- Project Practical 101 (since January 2013)
- WS 2011/12: Megamodeling
- SS 2011: API usage analysis of open source software
- SS 2010: API usage analysis of open source software
- Course description / background SS 2011 [.pdf] (Uni Koblenz-Landau account required)
page revision: 11, last edited: 21 Oct 2015 12:29