Lab date / deadline
May 10, 2011
(This is when you would need to be able to present and discuss your solution.)
You can pick any of the following directions:
- Demonstrate more ANTLR behaviors / grammar-class properties with ANTLR (in addition to Prof. Fisch).
- Demonstrate parser behaviors / grammar class properties with different parser generators which you would need to identify first (LALR, SLR welcome).
- Demonstrate sglr; part of the challenge is to actually install the underlying packages.
- Once you have made a choice, briefly communicate it (through email) so that others know of it.
- Upload your solution to Dropbox.
- Prepare a short presentation of your approach.