I am …
- Computer Scientist on Software Engineering (specifically Software Language Engineering and Modeling).
- Research assistant in the Software Languages Team at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany.
- Co-worker responsible for managing the Klips Curriculum of the Department of Computer Science.
CV / BIO
- 04/2010 - 06/2014: Bachelor Student at University of Koblenz-Landau.
- 06/2014 - 04/2015: Master Student at University of Koblenz-Landau.
- 04/2015 - ??/????: Ph.D Student and Research Assistant at University of Koblenz-Landau
Marcel Heinz is a research assistant in the software languages team at the University of Koblenz-Landau. He is working towards a Ph.D. His general interests are in Software Language Engineering, Modeling and Ontologies. His research focus is on assisting at the comprehension of software technologies.
- A DSL for executable 'how to' manuals (published at SAC'16).
- Axioms of Linguistic Architecture (published at MODELSWARD'17).
- Interconnected Linguistic Architecture (published at Programming'17).
Teaching Assistant at …
- Software Language Engineering.
- Programming Language Theory.
- Introduction to Functional Programming.
- Programming Techniques and Technologies (minor involvement).
- Technology Modeling Project (Seminars and Research Papers)
You can contact me via …
- E-Mail (ed.znelbok-inu|znieh#ed.znelbok-inu|znieh).
- Skype (marcel.heinz591).