Students, before sending emails, please consider "this information".
Our university uses KLIPS as the information system for courses.
Please consult KLIPS for details about the semester schedule.
See also Ralf Lämmel's teaching-related page.
- Software Language Engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Programming Techniques and Technologies
- Programming Language Theory
- Introduction to Functional Programming
- Object-oriented Programming and Modeling
- Software development for startup entrepreneurs
- Practinar (integrative format)
Most of this course material is in German.
- Data technologies
- Web programming
- Introduction to OO programming
- Introduction to relational databases
Themes in teaching
- Introduction to Computer Science
- OO Programming and Modeling
- Formal Semantics, Type Systems
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Software Re- and Reverse Engineering
- Programming Paradigms
- Program Comprehension
- Parallel Programming
- Software Languages