Students, before sending email to Prof. Dr. R. Lämmel, please "read the manual".
Our university uses KLIPS as the information system for courses.
Please consult KLIPS for details about the semester schedule.
See also Ralf Lämmel's teaching-related page.
- Software Language Engineering
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Programming Techniques and Technologies
- Programming Language Theory
- Introduction to Functional Programming
- Object-oriented Programming and Modeling
- Practinar (integrative format)
- Data technologies (Course held at Debeka, in German)
- Web programming (Course held at Debeka, in German)
Themes in teaching
- Introduction to Computer Science
- OO Programming and Modeling
- Formal Semantics, Type Systems
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Software Re- and Reverse Engineering
- Programming Paradigms
- Program Comprehension
- Parallel Programming
- Software Languages